quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2016

On drugs

Prescription drugs.
Sometimes therapy and meditation simply don't do it.
On quetiapine for about four months now. Atypical antipsychotic, in a very low dosage, just to sleep.
Last week I've started on escitalopram, antidepressant for anxiety disorders.
And last Tuesday, clonazepam, to reinforce escitalopram on my anxietyy disorder. Clonazepam is just for emergencies. And I hope it won't be very much needed, specially because yesterday I got a huge insight that vanquished a lot of anxiety.
Doing my best to keep my act together.


2 comentários:

  1. Hola, Lúcia. Prueba esto. Fue de *gran* ayuda para mí.

    http://www.anxietycoach.com/

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada! Estou lá olhando. :)
      Nessa semana a terapia atingiu um pico, e já tive uma melhora considerável.

      Excluir